More from this Maker
Sticky Balsamic Original
Sticky Balsamic Original, need we say more? This perfect balsamic glaze is incredible to use with salads and with red meat. Sticky Balsamic Original retains its wonderful caramelised balsamic flavour while having a richer, thicker consistency. The perfect condiment to use with your meals, or to give as a present.
Salads - drizzle a little over a salad and mix to combine. Add some olive oil as well if desired. Meat - drizzle a little over meat prior to cooking or use as a finishing vinegar once plated. Desserts - simply dip strawberries into, or use atop ice cream for an incredible taste sensation. Cheese Platter - use instead of a quince paste - drizzle a little over the wheel of cheese prior to serving or have in a cute bowl with a spoon to top the tower of cheese just prior to eating. Bread - with some olive oil and dukkah.
Australian and Imported Wine Vinegar, Cane Sugar, Concentrated Grape Must, Sulphites
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 10ml
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||127 kJ||1,270 kJ|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Fat Total||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||7.2 g||71.8 g|
|- Sugar||7.0 g||70.0 g|
|Sodium||3 mg||30 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Australian Food Awards
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.