More from this Maker
Organic Celery Salt
Organic Red Chilli Salt
Organic Black Garlic Salt and Pepper
Organic Tomato Fusion Seasoning
Organic Roast Onion Salt
Organic Vegetable Deluxe Seasoning
Organic Black Garlic Salt
Organic Roast Garlic Salt
We grow garlic organically at Leopold. A soft neck white garlic variety for our premium Roast Garlic Salt as it has a strong garlic flavour. At maturity it is air dried for at least two months. Our garlic is then roasted, dried and crumbled to produce a pleasant savoury roast flavour with a slight sweetness, and a strong true garlic flavour. We then blend it with Australian sea salt flakes to produce the ideal seasoning to sprinkle on your favourite meal.
Sprinkle to Season. Create more flavour depth on fried chips, steamed potatoes, steamed or roasted vegetables, beef, chicken or fish. Add to sauces and dips, salads and dressings, in sandwiches or toasties, with fried rice or noodles and in scrambled eggs or quiches.
50% Australian Organic Garlic, 50% Australian Sea Salt Flakes
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: n/a
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||0 kJ||0 kJ|
|Protein||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Fat Total||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Sugar||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.