Raw Australian Pollen
100% pure Australian bee pollen granules.
Allergy advice: Contains bee pollen which can cause severe allergic reactions.
Please note: due to Australian States’ quarantine laws, we are unable to sell this product to customers in Kangaroo Island (South Australia) and Western Australia.
More from this Maker
3858 Winnindoo Raw Honey
3854 Glengarry Raw Honey
3844 Callignee Raw Honey
3856 Toongabbie Raw Honey
3971 Gelliondale Raw Honey
3844 Traralgon Raw Honey
3840 Jeeralang Raw Honey
Raw Australian Pollen
Postcode Hives Raw Bee Pollen is 100% pure Australian bee pollen location being Traralgon and a natural food supplement. Bee Pollen is often referred to as nature’s ‘Perfect Food’ since it contains all the vital nutrients required by the human body.
Raw Bee Pollen can be easily added to your daily regime – simply sprinkle over your breakfast cereal or add to your favourite juice and smoothies.
100% Bee Pollen Granules
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: n/a
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||0 kJ||0 kJ|
|Protein||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Fat Total||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Sugar||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Fibre||0.0 mg||0.0 mg|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.