More from this Maker
Almond, Orange and Blueberry Granola
Walnut, Apple and Cinnamon Granola
Almond, Apple and Currant Muesli
Peanut, Oat and Cranberry Granola
Nut and Berry Superfoods Granola
Gingerbread Spiced Nut Free Granola
Cashew, Cranberry and Apple Muesli
Nutty Strawberry and Kiwi Infused Muesli
Our Nutty Strawberry + Kiwi Infused Muesli is low carb making it the perfect Keto brekky. It’s just nuts how many nuts we’ve packed in! There’s almonds, brazil nuts, macadamia, pecans and walnuts. To make it even better, all the lovely, healthy goodness is infused with real strawberry and kiwi for that perfect flavour your tastebuds will delight in!
Serve with coconut yoghurt or nut milk for a keto brekkie; top with fresh berries for a flavour burst; add to a smoothie for a low carb protein boost; or even nibble on its own as a guilt-free snack.
Nuts (Walnuts, Brazil Nuts, Almonds, Macadamia, Pecans) (36%), Flaked Coconut, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds (Black, White), Chia Seeds, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Strawberry & Kiwi (4%)
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 50g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||1,290 kJ||2,580 kJ|
|Protein||8.2 g||16.3 g|
|Fat Total||28.7 g||57.3 g|
|- Saturated||7.6 g||15.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||4.9 g||9.8 g|
|- Sugar||2.2 g||4.4 g|
|Sodium||8 mg||16 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.