More from this Maker
Minty… My new obsession! A delicious blend of creamy milk chocolate, soft marshmallows, crunchy mint créme biscuits and peppermint crisp.
Marshmallows (Sugar, Glucose Syrup (from Wheat or Corn), Invert Sugar, Gelatine, Flavours, Colour (120), Corn Starch), Milk Choc Melts (Sugar, Milk Solids, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin), Flavour), Mint Crémes (Chocolate (37%), (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Milk Solids, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Oil (Contains Soy), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin), Flavour, Salt), Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Food Colour (Caramel (from Wheat)), Baking Powder, Peppermint Oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Peppermint Crisp
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 50g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||925 kJ||1,850 kJ|
|Protein||2.7 g||5.3 g|
|Fat Total||8.0 g||16.0 g|
|- Saturated||5.1 g||10.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||34.2 g||68.4 g|
|- Sugar||28.8 g||57.5 g|
|Sodium||34 mg||67 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.