This versatile sauce is popular in our café, and so it seemed only fitting to make it part of our take home range!
You can use this sauce as a base for chilli con carne or a Mexican style soup, as well as for traditional enchiladas, of course.
We lovingly de-seed and de-vein each chilli before they are toasted, cooked and pureed, emphasising the unique, yet mild flavours of the Ancho and Guajillo chilli.
Cooking with Enchilada Sauce... Pour half the sauce into a flat casserole dish. Lay 8 soft corn tortillas filled with your favourite filling (try chicken and beans, mushroom and spinach, or pork chorizo and beans) with the seam side down and pour the remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle with cheese and bake or grill until the cheese is melted and the sauce bubbling. Serve on a bed of Mexican rice with a side salad.
Tomato, Ancho Chilli, Guajillo Chilli, Garlic, Spices, Apple Cider Vinegar, Himalayan Salt
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 100g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||156 kJ||156 kJ|
|Protein||1.6 g||1.6 g|
|Fat Total||0.7 g||0.7 g|
|- Saturated||0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||4.4 g||4.4 g|
|- Sugar||3.4 g||3.4 g|
|Sodium||51 mg||51 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.