More from this Maker
Pecan and Maple Dessert Dukkah
Peanut, Oat and Cranberry Granola
Almond, Orange and Blueberry Granola
Mild Chilli Spiced Dukkah
Gingerbread Spiced Nut Free Granola
Nut and Berry Superfoods Granola
Almond, Apple and Currant Muesli
Macadamia, Mango and Coconut Granola
Enjoy a bowl of our Macadamia, Mango & Coconut Granola and let your tastebuds transport you to a tropical island.
Made from Australian macadamias, sweet mango and flaked coconut, all lightly toasted with pumpkin and sunflower seeds, puffed brown rice, linseed, Australian cold pressed olive oil, pure Canadian maple syrup and rice malt syrup, this is a moreish, sweet and delicious granola.
A healthy start to your day of fun in the sun!
Allergen advice: Contains Tree Nuts
Serve with yoghurt or milk of your choice; sprinkle with fruit and berries for a dash of freshness; add to a smoothie for a protein boost; or even nibble on its own as a guilt-free snack.
Mango ((Mango, Sulphite (223)), Mango Powder) (17%), Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Macadamia (12%), Coconut (12%), Linseed, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rice Malt Syrup, Puffed Brown Rice, Pure Maple Syrup
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 50g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||1,145 kJ||2,290 kJ|
|Protein||5.8 g||11.7 g|
|Fat Total||21.4 g||42.7 g|
|- Saturated||5.9 g||11.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||16.0 g||32.0 g|
|- Sugar||9.0 g||17.9 g|
|Sodium||8 mg||16 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.