More from this Maker
Goma Sesame and Soya Japanese Sauce
Japanese Dashi Soup Stock
Ponzu Citrus and Soya Japanese Sauce
Japanese Rayu Chilli Sauce
Mild Japanese Curry
Spicy Apple and Soya Japanese BBQ Sauce
Japanese Dashi Soup Stock
Saori Kojima is Australia’s most awarded Japanese sauce maker.
She created her range of healthy and delicious sauces and seasonings so that anyone can enjoy a large variety of quick and easy Japanese meals at home!
Use like a tea bag whenever stock is needed. Put 1 satchel in 500ml - 1lt of cold water in a saucepan. Heat until boiling, then simmer for a further few minutes to infuse full flavour. Ideal for miso soup, noodle soup or simply use it as a healthy alternative to all other stocks.
Hokkaido Kelp, Kyusyu Shiitake Mushrooms
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 1.75
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||13 kJ||735 kJ|
|Protein||0.3 g||17.1 g|
|Fat Total||0.1 g||3.2 g|
|- Saturated||0.0 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||1.1 g||63.0 g|
|- Sugar||0.4 g||24.0 g|
|Sodium||10 mg||565 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.