More from this Maker
Gluten Free Plain Flour
Gluten Free Gnocchi Flour
Gluten Free Rice Flour
Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
Gluten Free Pizza Flour
Gluten Free Fine Bread Crumbs
Gluten Free Bread Baking Flour
Gluten Free Gnocchi Flour
Simply follow any gnocchi recipe and replace wheat flour with our Gluten Free Gnocchi Flour. It is that simple to use.
ARDOR's Gluten Free & Vegan Gnocchi INGREDIENTS: 1kg peeled red potatoes: mashed and cooled, 200g ARDOR's Gluten Free Gnocchi Flour, 1 pinch of nutmeg, 1 pinch of white pepper, 2 pinches of salt * Cook for 3-4 minutes in boiling salted water * See ardorfoodco.com.au/cookingvideos for full recipe and demonstration.
White Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Maize Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Pea Powder, Potato Flour, Psyllium Husk, Xanthan Gum
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 200g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||3,003 kJ||1,501 kJ|
|Protein||7.1 g||3.6 g|
|Fat Total||1.9 g||1.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.4 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||164.8 g||82.4 g|
|- Sugar||0.6 g||0.3 g|
|Sodium||326 mg||163 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.