Honey from the comb in its purest form.
Please note: due to Australian States’ quarantine laws, we are unable to sell this product to customers in Kangroo Island (South Australia), Western Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory and Tasmania.
More from this Maker
Rich Cacao Honey with Infused Organic Plant Oils
Citrus Bliss Honey with Infused Organic Plant Oils
Australian Manuka Honey
Bees of Eden Honey Variety Pack
Spiced Chai Honey with Infused Organic Plant Oils
Pure Bush Honey
From the beautifully formed hexagonal cylinders, our honeycomb is an aesthetic delight of golden wax filled with 100% pure Australian Honey.
The added body and texture of our honeycomb is perfect when cut into pieces and added to salad, yoghurt or ice cream, drizzled over a Danish Blue cheese or used as a decoration on a ginger and pear cake.
100% Pure Australian Honey from the comb
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
It is recommended that babies under 12 months should not be given honey.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 20g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||286 kJ||1,430 kJ|
|Protein||0.0 g||0.1 g|
|Fat Total||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Monounsaturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Polyunsaturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||16.8 g||83.9 g|
|- Sugar||13.6 g||67.8 g|
|Sodium||2 mg||8 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.