Goji Berry and Orange Protein Bar
This is NOT a regular protein or energy bar! This bar has the perfect 4:1 carb protein ratio. Eat on the go to energise and boost vitality, to get you through your hike or work day.
Improve immunity with prebiotic fibre and B12 goodness, plus natural antioxidants from goji berries.
100% compostable packaging.
Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients. Made with sustainably sourced premium quality Australian-farmed crickets.
May contain peanuts. Although care has been taken to remove the pits from the dates, traces may still be present.
Allergen advice: If you have an allergy to shellfish, you may be sensitive to crickets.
Dates, Organic Desiccated Coconut, Cricket (Acheta Domesticus) Powder (8%), Organic Goji Berries (6%), Organic Pepitas, Coconut Oil, Natural Orange Oil
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 45g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||200 kJ||444 kJ|
|Protein||5.0 g||11.0 g|
|Fat Total||11.2 g||24.8 g|
|- Saturated||8.9 g||19.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||19.8 g||44.0 g|
|- Sugar||16.6 g||36.8 g|
|Fibre||4.5 mg||10.0 mg|
|Sodium||16 mg||36 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.