100% Australian Bio Colostrum Powder
South Gippsland Dairy Bio Colostrum is taken from the 1st milking of 100% Australian pasture raised cows, only after her newborn calf has received all the nutrients from the Colostrum that it requires. Our whole colostrum is guaranteed to have nothing skimmed off, concentrated or removed.
Colostrum is one of the greatest natural sources of growth and healing factors. We believe our SGD Bio Colostrum is a superior product.
Colostrum may aid to:
Boost Immunity | Improve digestive problems | Improve Gut Health | Improve physical performance and endurance | Accelerate healing of injuries | Boost immune deficiency | Relieve diarrhoea | Healthy ageing | Wound healing |
100% Australian Whole Bio Colostrum Powder
100% Australian Pasture Raised Cows
100% Freeze Dried & Made in Australia
Not recommended for children under the age of 12 months or pregnant women except on professional advice.
If you feel unwell or have any allergic reaction to our Bio Colostrum Powder, please stop consumption immediately.
Mix with yoghurt/coconut yoghurt. Add to a milkshake/almond milkshake. Add to your daily smoothie/smoothie bowl. Mix with ice-cream or custard. Sprinkle on your morning cereal. Blitz in a Magic Bullet with your choice of beverage. Experiment with different serving ways to find what best suits your dietary needs and lifestyle. **Please remember “Do Not Heat” your colostrum powder as it is a heat sensitive product and heating may kill off the natural antibodies.
Low Lactose Whole Bovine Colostrum Powder (110mg IgG)
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 2g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||37 kJ||1,840 kJ|
|Protein||1.2 g||60.0 g|
|Fat Total||0.3 g||14.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.2 g||9.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.4 g||20.0 g|
|- Sugar||0.4 g||20.0 g|
|Sodium||5 mg||270 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
DIAA Australian Dairy Product Competition - Class 80
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.