More from this Maker
Salty Sweet Satay Sauce
Siam Chilli Sambal with Lemongrass and Kaffir Lime Leaf – Medium
Rice Paper Roll Kit with Vietnamese Dipping Sauce
Vietnamese Dipping Sauce with Chilli, Lime and Zest
Caramelised Pineapple Sauce with Ginger and Kaffir Lime Leaf
Vegan Dipping Sauce with Chilli, Lime and Zest
Rice Paper Roll Kit with Salty Sweet Satay Sauce
Tangy Tamarind Sauce with Pineapple and Asian Herbs
This tantalisingly exotic sauce champions the flavours of Coriander, fresh Chilli and fried Garlic Oil in a subtly sweet and sour Tamarind paste. Enjoy it with a variety of roasts; as a relish with Burgers or as a condiment to the classic Aussie BBQ.
To utilise this unique sauce in Asian-style cooking, complete your Stir-Fry with a couple of spoonsful and garnish with a few springs of Basil and some slivers of Chilli. Mouth watering Thai-style Mussels are created by simply tossing a few handfuls of succulent Molluscs into a sautéed blend of Siam Chilli Sambal and this moreish Tangy Tamarind. The same pairing can be a sauce for PoppySmack’s Tom Yum recipe or a Thai Beef Salad.
Champions the flavours of Coriander, fresh Chilli and fried Garlic Oil in a subtly sweet and sour Tamarind paste. Best served with Pad Thai, Chilli Stir-Fry Seafood, Roast Pork, Hamburgers, Fried or Grilled Salmon, Thai Beef Salad (coupling with our Chilli Sambal).
Tamarind Pureé, Pineapple Juice, Clarified Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar), Rice Bran Oil, Water, Garlic, Fresh Chilli & Coriander, Chilli Powder
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 20ml
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||134 kJ||670 kJ|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.7 g|
|Fat Total||1.1 g||5.4 g|
|- Saturated||0.1 g||0.4 g|
|- Monounsaturated||0.6 g||3.1 g|
|- Polyunsaturated||0.3 g||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||5.4 g||27.0 g|
|- Sugar||4.8 g||24.0 g|
|Sodium||54 mg||270 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Royal Hobart Fine Food
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.