Basil Pesto-Style Pasta Sauce
Our Tomato Pesto-Style Pasta Sauce is made from a delicious Basil and Cashew Pesto and combined with our fresh sauce base of Green Tomatoes, Onion, Spinach and Garlic.
A rich and creamy Pesto-Style Pasta Sauce.
Allergy Advice: Contains Tree Nuts.
More from this Maker
Mushroom and Red Wine Pasta Sauce
Chilli Pickled Onion
Peanut Satay Sauce
Jalapeño Chilli Relish
Burning Reaper Sauce
Smokey Chipotle BBQ Sauce
Napoli Pasta Sauce
Basil Pesto-Style Pasta Sauce
A delicious Basil and Cashew Pesto combined with a fresh sauce base of Green Tomatoes, Onion, Spinach and Garlic. The creaminess of the vegan Pesto base with the sweetness of Green Tomato – yum!
A zesty, fresh and creamy sauce perfect for any Pasta type, excellent with Gnocchi.
Heat and pour over short Pasta. Great with Gnocchi. Add it to Mashed Potato or Couscous or create a Pesto Chicken Bake!
Tomato, Onion, Vinegar, Cashews, Sugar, Basil, Spinach, Garlic, Olive Oil, Lemon, Salt, Nutritional Yeast, Herbs, Spices, Citric Acid
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 125g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||461 kJ||369 kJ|
|Protein||2.1 g||1.7 g|
|Fat Total||7.0 g||5.6 g|
|- Saturated||1.1 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||8.0 g||6.4 g|
|- Sugar||7.3 g||5.8 g|
|Sodium||659 mg||527 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.